Thursday, March 22, 2007

the choice is yours

You can get with this, or you can get with that.
I think I'll get with this, for this is where it's at.




your either a disciple of Christ or your not.

you can't 'sort of' follow Him. the light doesn't follow us around it follows Him.

in order to remain in light we must follow.


the lenten season is a few weeks from completion. the next few are pivital. now is the time for truth. seek truth eith your whole heart. seek Christ with everything inside of you.

no room for lazy* Christians here.

the choice is yours.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

I think before I became a Christian one of the biggest things that held me back was watching and interacting the "lazy" Christians at school and elsewhere. It just seemed wrong, I thought shouldn't something about these people be different? Is Christianity just an extra-curricular activity for them? So I think ' sort of' following him dosen't just hurt our own relationship with Christ but those who don't know him.