Thursday, March 1, 2007

Which Way do I go?

We all have come to crossroads in our life. I am sure you know what I am talking about- those times when we are faced with a choice and we need to make a decision. Sometimes those paths may both lead to the same outcome- but with different twists and turns throughout... and others may take us entirely different ways and our choice will leave an imprint on our lives forever.
We have a decision to make this Lenten season as well...do we continue on with our daily lives as they are and scarcely remember what it is that we are celebrating or do we take on the full challenge of growing closer to Him?
There are so many different crossroads in my life that I look back on and wonder, "what if I had chosen that path". The problem is, I will never know. What if...? I don't want this season of Lent to pass me by and then be left wondering another "what if" I want to use this time to grow, develop, and deepen my relationship with Him. I want to be able to look back and instead say, "wow. what an amazing journey it has been"

Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments: